Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Drivers Window

Any one else having issues with the Drivers window rattling and shaking when half open ? I took the door apart and checked the window mounts and both are tight, might be an issue with the window tracks themselves?

Figured I would ask here before I called Ford.

Any one else having issues with the Drivers window rattling and shaking when half open ? I took the door apart and checked the window mounts and both are tight, might be an issue with the window tracks themselves?

Figured I would ask here before I called Ford.
Hi bodytech,

I have not encountered a complaint regarding drivers window rattling before. But I'll be glad to assist you. Send me a private message with your VIN, odometer reading, full name, phone number, and dealer where you plan on bringing her in.

Thanks,

Mathieu

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Hi bodytech,

I have not encountered a complaint regarding drivers window rattling before. But I'll be glad to assist you. Send me a private message with your VIN, odometer reading, full name, phone number, and dealer where you plan on bringing her in.

Thanks,

Mathieu
Thanks, I'll send a PM. If you check the official noise, rattle and creek thread I believe their are many others the are referencing the same issue I'm having.