Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

driveshaft slack

I think driveshaft on drivers side could be broken. There is a lot of slack in it, and i can feel something move And hear when turning left and accelerating from slow speed. Anyone confirm this?

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
Yes i think CV joint is bad, did not replace it with LSD install. I remember "my mechanic" accidently pulled axel out of its joint, but managed to push it back.

Also i just put on my summer tires(goodyear gs-d3), and tested them on wet surface and I did some pulls with wheel hops in 2nd gear. Not so good for CV Joint?
On dry surface i have no wheel hops yet, even on not so smooth surface.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yes i think CV joint is bad, did not replace it with LSD install. I remember "my mechanic" accidently pulled axel out of its joint, but managed to push it back.

Also i just put on my summer tires(goodyear gs-d3), and tested them on wet surface and I did some pulls with wheel hops in 2nd gear. Not so good for CV Joint?
On dry surface i have no wheel hops yet, even on not so smooth surface.
That could tear it up yes