Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dust cover for led

XanRules

You got it man. I will be upgrading my headlight bulbs, at some point in the future but it will be with halogen bulbs. Now I do put LEDs for my reverse lights, and my license plate light looks cool.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, I got LEDs everywhere else. Way less complicated to light up a license plate or a glove box. :)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tried fiest time today led in "eye fish" headlight and I liked the feeling

Enviado do meu SM-G950F através do Tapatalk
Good I'm happy to hear you like them. Don't listen to that Cock womble here in the states. I figured you had Projector style lamps being in Europe. I'm pretty sure if you got the Xenon Depot lights they would be able to fit. You could call them and see how long the base is and compare it to the fan style you have now. Xenon is based here In the states though....keep us up to date on what you end up doing....Remember to go nowhere follow the crowd! [biggrin]

XanRules

Good I'm happy to hear you like them. Don't listen to that Cock womble here in the states. I figured you had Projector style lamps being in Europe. I'm pretty sure if you got the Xenon Depot lights they would be able to fit. You could call them and see how long the base is and compare it to the fan style you have now. Xenon is based here In the states though....keep us up to date on what you end up doing....Remember to go nowhere follow the crowd! [biggrin]
@ me next time. He has HALOGEN projectors. The optics are still wrong. The issue is not projector vs reflector, but has to do with the way the light source generates light. This is addressed in the articles I posted and the peer-reviewed studies and hard data cited within. I would encourage you to read them. You might learn something. Keyword "might," since you're obviously dumber than dog shit.

XanRules

Christ, the audacity of you people. In every scene.

"Hey, I put bright blue lights in my car and they don't fit and they look like shit?"
"Yeah you should buy something else, try these lights instead. While we're at it, here's some hard data as to why you should do this, from some reputable sources explaining why. Let me know if you have questions."
"Fuck you, you're just being a hater who wants everyone to follow the crowd instead of doing their own thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway where can I buy some DIFFERENT blue lights?"

EDIT: here is a comprehensive writeup of the LED headlights being recommended to you. The results would, I think, speak for themselves. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...wall-amp-lux-comparison-LED-H11-LL-H11-100-H9

On the top left is a stock H11 bulb. Bottom left is the Philips H11 XtremeVision, which I recommended to you. On the top right are the XenonDepot LEDs. Bottom right are H9s. These are in a halogen projector housing.

OP
CarlosGoncalves
Thread Starter #25
So far I'm happy with the "bulbs". But I might change them cause of the fan problem. Might not be permanent but until I get a better solution. The reason it's because I leave near the sea and I don't feel comfortable keeping my projector exposed like that. Another reason are the pólens that are "in the air" cause of the spring that might damage something.
I was happy with my white vision, but wanted something more white. White vision are like 3200k..

OP
CarlosGoncalves
Thread Starter #26
Christ, the audacity of you people. In every scene.

"Hey, I put bright blue lights in my car and they don't fit and they look like shit?"
"Yeah you should buy something else, try these lights instead. While we're at it, here's some hard data as to why you should do this, from some reputable sources explaining why. Let me know if you have questions."
"Fuck you, you're just being a hater who wants everyone to follow the crowd instead of doing their own thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway where can I buy some DIFFERENT blue lights?"

EDIT: here is a comprehensive writeup of the LED headlights being recommended to you. The results would, I think, speak for themselves. http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...wall-amp-lux-comparison-LED-H11-LL-H11-100-H9

On the top left is a stock H11 bulb. Bottom left is the Philips H11 XtremeVision, which I recommended to you. On the top right are the XenonDepot LEDs. Bottom right are H9s. These are in a halogen projector housing.

I'm not going against you on the LED matter cause I understand the point and I appreciate the advices that you're giving.
I used white vision for 8 months so far, until I switched to led. I had no complain with them, just wanted something "whiter".
I already heard about night breaker laser and xtreme vision, what do you recommend?

XanRules

OP
CarlosGoncalves
Thread Starter #30
You're killin me, Smalls!
You're killin me, Smalls!
Sorry.
I was asking between both those models but yeah I get that xtreme vision are the best ones. Other question, u mencioned the +100 ones, the +130 are best or worse? Cause I don't find +100 here

XanRules

Sorry.
I was asking between both those models but yeah I get that xtreme vision are the best ones. Other question, u mencioned the +100 ones, the +130 are best or worse? Cause I don't find +100 here

Gotcha! I don't know about the +130s, unfortunately. My guess is that they would be brighter than the 100 and have shorter bulb life, but I have not seen the +130 stateside. Give them a shot! They might be great. [wrenchin]

OP
CarlosGoncalves
Thread Starter #32
Gotcha! I don't know about the +130s, unfortunately. My guess is that they would be brighter than the 100 and have shorter bulb life, but I have not seen the +130 stateside. Give them a shot! They might be great. [wrenchin]
I also saw some diamond vision I think. Like 5000k.
I will switch back to my old philips and get those when they burnout [emoji39] thanks for the tips mate

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
@ me next time. He has HALOGEN projectors. The optics are still wrong. The issue is not projector vs reflector, but has to do with the way the light source generates light. This is addressed in the articles I posted and the peer-reviewed studies and hard data cited within. I would encourage you to read them. You might learn something. Keyword "might," since you're obviously dumber than dog shit.
Good call there Turbo....do you really think they change the design when and if they use projector style lamps for halogen and HID and LED? It's called economics and cost savings....you either chose HIDs or Halogen bulbs in the projector style housing. They use the same style housing with most manufacturers for cost saving when making hundreds of thousands of vehicles....it SAVEs them MONEY over the long haul. They must have not put enough chlorine in the gene pool when you were made bud...its ok man if you're plus one chromosome...I'm not gonna wax intellectual with a muppet like yourself so let the man do as he wants...its his car NOT YOURS. Go back home to your craftsman tools....harbor freight jackstands and your processed cheese to make grilled cheese and tomato soup so you can shit in your depens.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So far I'm happy with the "bulbs". But I might change them cause of the fan problem. Might not be permanent but until I get a better solution. The reason it's because I leave near the sea and I don't feel comfortable keeping my projector exposed like that. Another reason are the pólens that are "in the air" cause of the spring that might damage something.
I was happy with my white vision, but wanted something more white. White vision are like 3200k..

Keep on rocking in the Free world my friend and do as you like....Remember to go nowhere...follow the crowd!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
you're obviously dumber than dog shit.
That's just mean. [bigcry]

You can say whatever you want, I'm not questioning that.

Some people who post here aren't fluent in English. Some who should be, aren't.

XanRules

Good call there Turbo....do you really think they change the design when and if they use projector style lamps for halogen and HID and LED?
Okay but uhhhhhhhh... they do?? You can look at any car that has these as options and see physical differences between the headlights, and they will all have different part numbers? This is really rudimentary and not only is it outlined in the articles I've posted, but you can very easily do the research for yourself? You can easily physically hold these things in your hand and see that they are completely different? In some cases, you can even see the differences from the outside of the car? [paranoid]

It's called economics and cost savings....you either chose HIDs or Halogen bulbs in the projector style housing. They use the same style housing with most manufacturers for cost saving when making hundreds of thousands of vehicles....it SAVEs them MONEY over the long haul. They must have not put enough chlorine in the gene pool when you were made bud...its ok man if you're plus one chromosome...I'm not gonna wax intellectual with a muppet like yourself so let the man do as he wants...its his car NOT YOURS. Go back home to your craftsman tools....harbor freight jackstands and your processed cheese to make grilled cheese and tomato soup so you can shit in your depens.
you're pissed.

That's just mean. [bigcry]

You can say whatever you want, I'm not questioning that.

Some people who post here aren't fluent in English. Some who should be, aren't.
For what it's worth, it wasn't a comment on his ability to string together a coherent sentence, only on his refusal to read and learn when presented with new information. But you're right, it was rude. I apologize. I have been having this debate with people for over a decade now and it's very frustrating to be rehashing the same arguments over and over again. I don't care what people do to their cars as long as it doesn't impact anybody else. Want to put purple underglow on your car? Go nuts. Turbo whistler? Four spoilers? Do the damn thing, it's your car. But when people start to mess with the safety equipment on their car - which lighting is, first and foremost - stuff that could pose a risk to other drivers or themselves, I feel obligated to step in. I like people, I want them to be safe!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Oh...no...no.....no...I'm not angry it's people like you who get all riled up and know everything that really drives me. The sooner you realize that you don't know everything and can't help everyone with your vast knowledge of lighting the better off the world is. So just let it go....snowflake....would you like a safe space? Some playdoo perhaps or possibly a petting zoo to cure your mental anxiety? It's ok buddy....I still like your kind. Enjoy your FiST !

XanRules

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. Pages of raw data and hard science and we're still stuck at "Well, what makes you think YOU know anything?"