Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Selling my Eibach Pro Kit Springs, front and rear. I bought them new from a member back in May 2018, had them installed for about 5 months before I returned my 2016 Fiesta ST to stock and turned my lease in in April this year. Decided not to put them back on my newly leased 2019 Fiesta ST because I decided to go with a linear spring.

Springs have only about 5k miles on them and are in great condition. Comes with original box, instructions, two Eibach decals, and promo material.

$170 + shipping.

Local pickup available around Gaithersburg and Germantown, Maryland areas. Willing to drive to meet half way if buyer is far.

IMG_8180.jpg IMG_8182.jpg IMG_8183.jpg IMG_8186.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selling my Eibach Pro Kit Springs, front and rear. I bought them new from a member back in May 2018, had them installed for about 5 months before I returned my 2016 Fiesta ST to stock and turned my lease in in April this year. Decided not to put them back on my newly leased 2019 Fiesta ST because I decided to go with a linear spring.

Springs have only about 5k miles on them and are in great condition. Comes with original box, instructions, two Eibach decals, and promo material.

$170 + shipping.

Local pickup available around Gaithersburg and Germantown, Maryland areas. Willing to drive to meet half way if buyer is far.

View attachment 22786 View attachment 22787 View attachment 22788 View attachment 22789

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would you say the drop is as advertised? I've got a bit more room in the front then i do in the back

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #3
would you say the drop is as advertised? I've got a bit more room in the front then i do in the back

Are you on stock springs or are you on these Eibach springs?

I would say the drop is as advertised, though I didn't do any before & after measurements. I like these springs because the drop isn't too aggressive, and it smooths out smaller bumps in the road.

The drop brings the front gap slightly lower than the back.

Are you on stock springs or are you on these Eibach springs?

I would say the drop is as advertised, though I didn't do any before & after measurements. I like these springs because the drop isn't too aggressive, and it smooths out smaller bumps in the road.

The drop brings the front gap slightly lower than the back.
yeah I'm stock right now, its snug in the back with the new wheels so I'll have to check if I can rock these