Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Electric Fiesta Rallycross Car

Business6

811lb ft of torque. Damn.

Gotta be weird as hell going from ICE to electric for a race car, though. With that amount of torque the lack of some stuff is probably helpful to provide even more focus on trying to control the car.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
811lb ft of torque. Damn.

Gotta be weird as hell going from ICE to electric for a race car, though. With that amount of torque the lack of some stuff is probably helpful to provide even more focus on trying to control the car.
And 0-60 in 1.8 seconds on any surface.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
And 0-60 in 1.8 seconds on any surface.
About the same as the current I.C.E. powered world rallycross cars. [wink]

Once the WRC goes full electric, I will probably stop following/being interested in that series, as to me at least, part of the allure of the whole deal is the exhaust notes, and popping and banging of the anti-lag systems, and the 'crunch/scratch' of their sequential gearboxes. [:(]

OP
P
Thread Starter #7
About the same as the current I.C.E. powered world rallycross cars. [wink]

Once the WRC goes full electric, I will probably stop following/being interested in that series, as to me at least, part of the allure of the whole deal is the exhaust notes, and popping and banging of the anti-lag systems, and the 'crunch/scratch' of their sequential gearboxes. [:(]
I actually think the car has a pretty cool soundtrack. There's some familiar stuff there. The gears are still straight cut and still noisy as hell. There's still screaming tires. The fireballs out the back will be missed, though.