Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from TN

V_2

Hey everybody! I picked up my ST a couple of months ago from Joe down at 2J Racing. I come from the Nissan world and the full-on race car NVH was too much for my wife and daughter to handle when riding with me. I wasn't exactly expecting to be moving into a new platform so soon, but after driving around in the Fiesta, I'm very glad I moved on. The car is pretty much perfect as it sits now, but thinking into the future, I'm considering swapping to a bigger turbo once my note is paid off. Nothing too crazy, but somewhere around 300whp would be pretty nice.

20151231_115750.jpg

st_1.jpg

Here's a pic of what I'm replacing. Still miss it...
20150918_090413-1-1.jpg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome, glad an enthusiast picked up his car.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Wasn't a fan of kicking debris all over my paint during my mostly interstate commute, so I ordered a set of rokblokz. Also tried out griot's spray wash while parked in the garage. Great stuff! The car was covered in a layer of filth but now feels like I spent all afternoon washing and waxing.