Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Error codes p1299 and u1035

Hi friends!!! i have a fiesta mk6 with swap to mk7. 5 st, which is giving temperature fault p1299 and u1035, I changed the coolant box sensor, I have checked continuity from the connector to the engine control unit, and everything seems correct! I haven't done the level sensor campaign but it shouldn't fail right? any ideas?,mod
I forgot, the fault appears shortly after turning on the ignition, starting or not starting, whether it's cold or hot, and it goes into limp mode.

in reality the car is not hot, it just thinks it is, turning off the ignition and turning it back on, it shows its real temperature for a while, but the temperature goes back up to the top, red light on the panel and limp mode

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
the problem is finally due to the lack of the coolant level sensor, the software was made but nothing was physically installed. Now that I have the pieces, I still have to know how the cables are connected, can someone help me?