Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Error codes

So I have a 2015 FiST,
MOD LIST:
Cat back
Cobb intercooler
Cobb cold air intake
Cobb rear motor mount
Cobb AP w stage 2 93
I turned my car on a few days ago and I noticed the orange wrench light pop up, I checked the “read codes” option on my AP and I got two codes. P0480 and P219A. And I left it sit for a day or two and today I tried to turn it on and it would start, so my fiancé gave me a jump and now it has another code that is P06E9. What are my steps to fixing these because I really have no idea.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
So I have a 2015 FiST,
MOD LIST:
Cat back
Cobb intercooler
Cobb cold air intake
Cobb rear motor mount
Cobb AP w stage 2 93
I turned my car on a few days ago and I noticed the orange wrench light pop up, I checked the “read codes” option on my AP and I got two codes. P0480 and P219A. And I left it sit for a day or two and today I tried to turn it on and it would start, so my fiancé gave me a jump and now it has another code that is P06E9. What are my steps to fixing these because I really have no idea.
Did you Google the codes? I'd start there. Then do some research related to our cars and those codes. That should point you in a better direction.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
Pierce'sST
Thread Starter #3
Did you Google the codes? I'd start there. Then do some research related to our cars and those codes. That should point you in a better direction.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I did but I am unsure of what all of it means. I don’t understand this type of car “stuff”
P0480 (fan 1 Control Circuit)
P219A (air/fuel ratio Bank 1)
P06E9 (Engine starter Performance)

SteveS

1000 Post Club
P0480 code definition

P0480 is a general OBD2 trouble code that refers to the a malfunction within the cooling fan control circuit. This code is similar to P0481 and P0482 codes.

What the P0480 code means

P0480 means that the cooling fan 1 control circuit has a malfunction. The vehicles ECU has tried to control the cooling fan 1 and it has failed to operate or a fault was detected. The ECU then triggers a Check Engine Light to illuminate on the dashboard.

What causes the P0480 code?

• Faulty cooling fan 1
  • Poor electrical connection in the fan circuit
  • Failed fan control relay has failed
  • Failed coolant temperature sensor
  • Faulty AC pressure switch
  • VSS not operating properly

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The orange wrench light is an oil change light. Mine has been on for the last 20k at least (I've changed the oil just haven't reset the light, lol)

LET ME FIND MY INTERNET SPOON.............
I know you cant change the caps lock on the computer you use, I just get a chuckle every time you pop into a conversation. I'm just imagining a grandpa at home trying to use the computer screaming responses at the monitor.

Not trying to throw shade, just find it funny.

Hope y'all have a good day/night!