Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Euro ST turbo upgrade help

Mr.Grombil

I have a 2015 Fiesta ST with 110.000km on it. It has some mods witch are…

- New clutch kit with lighter flywheel from Pumaspeed (They say good for 400hp)
- Qaife diff
- Milltech full exhaust with open downpipe (Sounds great even im soon 50yrs old :) )
- Open airfilter R-Sport
- Stage 2 IC upgrade
- Pumaspeed Big Brake kit up front
- OZ Racing 17”x7 et25 to clear the brakes
- Coolerworx shifter (amazing upgrade)

Im running a stage 2 from UK but it was before my time. Today im having 240hp in the enigne and goal is 300whp. I want to buy the X48R turbo from Pumaspeed since i live in Norway. Heard good things of the X48R hybrid turbo and want to go “all in” to get a propper trackday car. So i need cooling and handeling parts. But im not shure whats a waist of money and whats going to actualy help.

So what supporting parts shuld i get for power. I assume a new bigger intercooler, maby oilcooler? Coilovers like BC Racing but witch version? Preferably with tuv. What other handling parts is a must have?

If you track it, I would say a radiator and maybe a thermostat to open earlier. Stick with the stage 2 IC for now and later, if intake temps are a problem, upgrade.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You might want to check out the TurboTechnics S280 it’s a really nice Turbo out of the UK that we also got here stateside and it can totally get you into the ballpark of the numbers your after.