Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Evo Corse X3MA 15x6.5 Tarmac Wheels

VirtualRonin

Active Military
I just bought a set of these wheels which will be my new winter wheels since my old steel wheels will not fit over my V-MAXX BBK. I have to say the fit is just about perfect. I did need to order hub rings because the center bore is 65.1. I paid $733 shipped from a company called Rallynuts Motorsports Ltd out of the UK. I think they're going to look great! Now just to choose a new set of winter tires.

Size: 15x6.5, offset 38, center bore 65.1
Weight: 15 lbs / 6.8 kg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just noticed they are Fondmetal. Old skool euro brand. They used to sponsor a few F1 cars back in the day. I didnt even know they were still around.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #4
I just noticed they are Fondmetal. Old skool euro brand. They used to sponsor a few F1 cars back in the day. I didnt even know they were still around.
Yeah, they've got a nice selection, even forged versions of this style. A lot of their wheels are used by rally teams in Europe judging by some of their IG posts.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Many Dakar vehicles use their wheels as well. I know them from the off-road world. Good stuff.

Did some more digging on these and the other Fondmetal/Evo Corse stuff today. Not sure how I missed these in my general wheel stumblings the last few years.

I was on the Rally Nuts website but didnt see really anything listed for 4x108? Do you know if there are 16" versions of these or some of the other models in 4x108? I will fire off some emails and see what I get for answers.

The Fondmetal website looks like it just lists minimum and maximum bolt patern ranges.

I found what looks like the "exclusive" US distributor for Evo Corse but they only show the Dakar wheels with more off road fitments.

That Rallynuts vendor website is pretty cool to peruse. Lots of odd, cool stuff. A bunch of funky Sparco shiftknobs I have not seen before and all the DIY rally car building crap you could imagine. Fun to window shop, if anybody is killing time online.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, they've got a nice selection, even forged versions of this style. A lot of their wheels are used by rally teams in Europe judging by some of their IG posts.

Yes, I was considering a set of those for my rally worker/winter setup (instead of the Method MR501 VTs), but they did not make a gravel spec wheel in a 15x7 in our app. [:(]

Me LIKES those though! [twothumb]

Also those are exceptionally pimp for winter wheels.

Not really a crazy price when a set of basically 15" alloy anything on Tirerack is $500+.

Also I should have mentioned if you are looking for snow tires Tirerack has few in our 185 15 size on closeout. I just picked up a set of Blizzack WS80's last week for I think $82-87 each. That's a good price on a great tire. I wanted more Hakkas but couldnt justify the price difference as good as they are over these Blizzacks.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #11
Also those are exceptionally pimp for winter wheels.

Not really a crazy price when a set of basically 15" alloy anything on Tirerack is $500+.
Agreed. I checked all over including Tirerack because I needed a specific offset to clear my BBK plus I wanted them in 15"

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #12
Also I should have mentioned if you are looking for snow tires Tirerack has few in our 185 15 size on closeout. I just picked up a set of Blizzack WS80's last week for I think $82-87 each. That's a good price on a great tire. I wanted more Hakkas but couldnt justify the price difference as good as they are over these Blizzacks.
Sounds like a great deal, I'll check that out [emoji1303]

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #13
Did some more digging on these and the other Fondmetal/Evo Corse stuff today. Not sure how I missed these in my general wheel stumblings the last few years.

I was on the Rally Nuts website but didnt see really anything listed for 4x108? Do you know if there are 16" versions of these or some of the other models in 4x108? I will fire off some emails and see what I get for answers.
Looks like they have 3 wheels to choose from in 16" with a 4x108 bolt pattern. I was just on the Rallynuts mobile website and found these;

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #16
I ended up going with the Blizzack WS80's you recommended [emoji1303]