Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Konig Dekagrams Wheels 4x108 16x8.0 +40mm & Federal Evoluzion ST-1 Tires 215/45R16 with TPMS Sensors

Trader history for Kyle199921 (2)

Selling my Black Konig Dekagrams and Federal Evoluzion ST-1's. The wheels and tires were purchased brand new and installed on (05/21). They have less than 5,000 miles on them. The wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rash or marks. The tires appear as new. Installed TPMS sensors are included with purchase. Located in Jacksonville, Florida and willing to ship at the buyers expense. Price is negotiable. Thank you

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
How WISH that some company made great UHP all seasons in THAT size tire, as it is perfect for those wheels (I have a set each of the bronze and black ones myself). [wink] [thumb]

GLWS!

Hi there,

Im planning to buy those same wheels. But i'm looking for 225/45/16 tires. Im on stock suspension. Any rubbing with your 215/45 ?!

Sorry to bring up an old post !
Thanks

Yes I know . There is nearly zero choice in that size. Im already on 215/40r17 Yoko Advan Fleva. I would like a little wider tire. I look at my possibilities as we speak.

Thanks