Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S 2014 Ford Fiesta ST Tux Black

Trader history for airjor13 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Moved this over to the appropriate Car For Sale thread!

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
BUMP, price drop for stock wheels and stock exhaust on now :(

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Good luck with sale! Sad to see so many guys selling their cars lately. [emoji21]
Yes, agreed. [:(]

Is it that they are bored with their rides, too much to mod, want RWD/AWD, and more power than the platform can provide even maxed out, WHAT??! [???:)]

BTW; Breinigsville? (I go to the 'T-Town' track a lot during the summer to spectate, I used to race there every Tuesday night in my much more fit youth, long, long ago.)

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28

Is it that they are bored with their rides, too much to mod, want RWD/AWD, and more power than the platform can provide even maxed out, WHAT??! [???:)]

BTW; Breinigsville? (I go to the 'T-Town' track a lot during the summer to spectate, I used to race there every Tuesday night in my much more fit youth, long, long ago.)
I don't know about others but I mainly need more space and AWD is a plus!

rexdriver85

Close, Bechtelsville.

I think some people buy the cars, mod the hell out of them and just get bored and move on. I know everyone's situation is different but taking losses and more debt isn't my cup of tea. Not saying that's what the board members are doing, but I just don't know how guys buy these cars new, spend thousands on them, and just move onto something else. I plan on keeping mine for a very long time, hopefully. lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Close, Bechtelsville.

I think some people buy the cars, mod the hell out of them and just get bored and move on. I know everyone's situation is different but taking losses and more debt isn't my cup of tea. Not saying that's what the board members are doing, but I just don't know how guys buy these cars new, spend thousands on them, and just move onto something else. I plan on keeping mine for a very long time, hopefully. lol.
Yes, same here, and it helps that I do not get bored with a ride too easily (DEFINITELY less than most do), as I kept my last car for almost 20 years [crazyeye] and still loved it when I sold it (could not afford to put the massive coin into it to keep it running the way I wanted).
IF this thing lasts, and as long as I do not come into MASSIVE amounts of coin for some crazy azz rides, I plan on keeping this little bugger until I'm gone!

It does seem a little strange to me that yes, some drop $5K+ on a BT kit (with ALL of the supporting mods for it), and even more yet on other big mods, on a car that is only $24K at most, new, and then decide to dump the car the very next week?!? [dunno] (Short attention spans??)

BTW; I used to go right through Bechtelsville on my way to visit my son in Downingtown (back when I still lived in Joyzee, and was coming in from 78, onto 29/100).

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
Hey for all you not directly interested in the sale of the vehicle, please keep your comments on topic.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
Updated current pictures, sorry it's a bit dirty but the car has always been garaged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Community Posts