Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Factory Fit Intercooler Sale!

Trader history for MrsDHM (0)

koozy

3000 Post Club
So maybe a dumb question but why would this one be any better than a cobb/mtc/depo unit?
yes, because DHM is the only supporting vendor here, their handmade products our stout, quality items. DHM also back's up their products and customers with continuing support after the sale.

Chris G

Im more in interested in efficiency, cat, and pressure drop etc... I already love dhm of course but not sure if there would be any point in switching
I would be curious as well. Might help sway me to bite now vs. later.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Im more in interested in efficiency, cat, and pressure drop etc... I already love dhm of course but not sure if there would be any point in switching
I'd only upgrade to the crash bar and race intercooler if you want to actually upgrade. This one would show minimal / negligible differences over your current unit.

Post Christmas sale!

We have 5 factory fitment intercoolers in stock and ready to ship same day! Zero build time or waiting!

$450 Shipped!! Use code "DHMFFI" in the shopping cart!

http://deadhookmotorsports.com/Fies...ports-Fiesta-ST-stock-replacement-intercooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mrs. DHM,

If I send you a factory intercooler for a different ecoboost platform would you guys be willing to develop a solution?

Dusty