Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Feeling a bit bummed about the ST, Thinking of trading it in...

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I dunno what your all on about. I was absolutely in the camp that RWD was the most rewarding to drive until I drove the FiST. Ford highlighted that a well sorted FWD chassis can be plenty fun, granted it’s not the ideal setup for a number of reasons, that doesn’t mean it isn’t enjoyable. I don’t think I’ll ever make final decisions about a car, especially based off of drive wheels, without seat time anymore. As I’m positive Ford isn’t the only company to have a good driving FWD car past present or future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love my fist and agreed this FWD platform is excellent. However my preference is RWD and I believe the ceiling for a good RWD or rear biased AWD car is higher than that of a FWD one. I’ll likely never sell the fiesta because I love it. I just won’t be buying another FWD car.

TemecFist

Keep the FIST my friend. Just like many other on here, I've had many cars in the past (BMW M5, '93 Cobra foxbody, LS3 Camaro, '89 Saleen foxbody, etc, etc). Currently I daily a '17 Raptor, but everytime I drive the Fiesta, I always have more fun. This car has been more fun (especially for the cost) then most of my other cars. I'm 44 y/o, ex military, etc and I could give a crap less what other people think. I paid for it, not them, I like it and enjoy it, so I could careless what someone else thinks. Enjoy your car brother.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Keep the FIST my friend. Just like many other on here, I've had many cars in the past (BMW M5, '93 Cobra foxbody, LS3 Camaro, '89 Saleen foxbody, etc, etc). Currently I daily a '17 Raptor, but everytime I drive the Fiesta, I always have more fun. This car has been more fun (especially for the cost) then most of my other cars. I'm 44 y/o, ex military, etc and I could give a crap less what other people think. I paid for it, not them, I like it and enjoy it, so I could careless what someone else thinks. Enjoy your car brother.
Oh I will! I’ll inherit a new toy in the next few years to satisfy my RWD needs and she’ll sit right next to the fiesta in the garage until both get passed down to the next generation

The Fiesta ST is an honest car. Its inexpensive, fun to drive and easy on gas. It doesnt pretend to be anything else. I have owned all different kinds of cars over the years and for the simpliity, the sporty ride and the fun factor I love the Fiesta. I suggest you get it sorted out and enjoy it.

I like it so much i am considering buying another to strip out and build a track day car.

Happy trails.
Stetson