Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Harrisburg, PA

Hey guys. Just bought my new 2016 Fiesta ST today. I've been plotting to get one for months now and I was finally able to make it happen today. Look forward to talking with everyone!

Welcome from Pottstown! There's a bunch of ST's in the Harrisburg area, they'll chime in soon I'm sure!

I have friends and family out that way so I'm out there a lot - if you see a Green Envy FiST, it's most likely me - make sure to beep and wave!

OP
K
Thread Starter #11
I think I've seen you! What part of the Harrisburg area do you visit?

OP
K
Thread Starter #19
Haha that would be my ST. Welcome to the forums, nice to see there is more in the area!!
Nice! I live near Union Deposit Road very close to the dunkin donuts. I just saw your car a few weekends ago parked at the Rite Aid on UD.

Nice! I live near Union Deposit Road very close to the dunkin donuts. I just saw your car a few weekends ago parked at the Rite Aid on UD.
Yeah, haha I live on UD as well so glad to see I'm not the only one. Its funny cuz I thought I would see more but mostly focus st's