Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Road Trip: Coast to Coast

Very cool! Just took mine on an 11 hour roundtrip which isnt comparable to yours! While you are in Florida you can stop at Velossatech in Hollywood Florida and get yourself some wingrisers and big mouth intake!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Sweet. I did a trip to seattle from wisconsin in july. One of the best memories from this year was doing that big road trip. ( 26+ hours one way)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Very cool! Just took mine on an 11 hour roundtrip which isnt comparable to yours! While you are in Florida you can stop at Velossatech in Hollywood Florida and get yourself some wingrisers and big mouth intake!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Wait, Velossatech is in Hollywood?? Back home I live 20 minutes away from them. Huh.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Very cool. I want to drive Route 66 from LA to Chicago.
that might be rough with stock size tires and wheels lol - need to get kitted out rally-style. Did a big stretch of 66 on a heavy street bike a few years ago (early concours 14) and some portions were not in great shape. It's neat, but some of the places you pass through are kinda depressing.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
that might be rough with stock size tires and wheels lol - need to get kitted out rally-style. Did a big stretch of 66 on a heavy street bike a few years ago (early concours 14) and some portions were not in great shape. It's neat, but some of the places you pass through are kinda depressing.
It's just America. East St. Louis has been a ghetto as long as I've lived. I wonder why?

SPhilli911

Amazing, love the pictures too. I'm planning a cross country and back road trip from Connecticut to Washington through a northern route, down to California and back to CT via the south. Some 7,000+ miles over a couple of weeks hitting as many good roads as possible.

Last edited: