Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta st dash upgrades compatible with the se sedan

I was curious if anyone can tell me if there is any st interior upgrades that fits the se sedan i have a 2019 se sedan unfortunately couldn't afford the st yet. I was also curious if there is any body kits available as well. I know the engine can't be tuned like the st I am just looking to make it interior and body alittle better lookin.

kevinatfms

I was curious if anyone can tell me if there is any st interior upgrades that fits the se sedan i have a 2019 se sedan unfortunately couldn't afford the st yet. I was also curious if there is any body kits available as well. I know the engine can't be tuned like the st I am just looking to make it interior and body alittle better lookin.
Look at the B-Spec race cars. They arent ST's and are fun as hell on track. Dont let people discourage you because it isnt an ST. The b-spec racers had a basic intake and catback exhaust for power mods, everything else was chassis, suspension and brake related.

They can still haul the mail with a proper driver(GET SEAT TIME ON TRACK) and a properly setup car.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Look at the B-Spec race cars. They arent ST's and are fun as hell on track. Dont let people discourage you because it isnt an ST. The b-spec racers had a basic intake and catback exhaust for power mods, everything else was chassis, suspension and brake related.

They can still haul the mail with a proper driver(GET SEAT TIME ON TRACK) and a properly setup car.
Those guys can get down.
1610717485270.png

kevinatfms

I still think an SE or SFE with a manual would be a great starting track car.

Throw Bilstein B14's on it, rear sway bar and a FiST rear torsion beam/disc brakes.

Then basic intake, exhaust and a 93 octane tune.

Finish with 15x7's and 205/50R15s in a 200 treadwear tire.

All other money goes into track events. Its a near perfect recipie for a FWD Miata-esq track car.

Ford Community Posts