Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta ST parts (local los angeles)

Trader history for Socal_ST (0)

Ok let's do this again. Sorry if picts arent the best. Will try to get more later.

I have a few parts still on the car. Wont post until they are off car with picts

I know I had a few of you message me. I want to sell my items locally. Dont want to deal with shipping heavy items. Prices are firm. Plz no lowballing. I'm located in los angeles

BC coilovers. 6k front 4k rear springs. Had about a year and half around 12k miles. 600 SOLD

ITG intake. Was on car for about 2 months 150 SOLD

Verus engineering hood vents black colored with the verus engineering rain guards. Never opened. Still in air tight bag. Only box opened 130 for both SOLD

6 point pierce underbrace. I had on car over a year. It has scrapes and dings. 140 SOLD

Pierce tower brace had on car for over a year. 100.

Vega motorworks canards powder coated black satin black. Never installed 100

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Socal_ST
Thread Starter #11
Sorry for the late reply. 6 point brace and intake sold. Still have the rest for sale. Coilovers are pending. I'll try to reply to all messages in order