Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2014 Fiesta ST - Parts Car 800$

Trader history for xxiaze (1)

xxiaze

Selling my fiesta with 123k mi... It was wrecked by slapping a curb and considered a total loss by insurance. I have since removed the headlights, taillights, turbo, downpipe, intercooler, shift knob and other random stuff (some of which I still have not sold) It's basically a body with full interior (cloth) in fantastic condition, has the motor and trans still. If anyone intended to rebuild it it would need new wheels, CV axle, quarter panel, brake lines, AC delete, two new subframes, headlights, and taillights. That's what I can see for sure. Located in west bend, Wisconsin. Will need a flat bed most likely. 800$

Attachments

Last edited:
I just want to know what kind of curb(street/track) and how fast? I'm genuinely intrigued. Also to note sorry about your FiST dude looks like you loved that car.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #4
Spun it around going about 60-70mph through a triple winding set. The last turn grabbed tires too hard and started losing control. Couldn't correct. Spun around multiple times and slapped a curb. Yeah, it was an unfortunate loss. I did love the car, but in loving it I also pushed it and had fun with it. Something was bound to happen at some point I suppose.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's all that the insurance company would give me when someone deliberately crashed into the front my old Focus outside my house in the middle of the night. Car was totaled!