Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta st parts

Trader history for gonetillbrovember (0)

Hi I have some Fiesta ST parts for sale. These came off a 2014 Fiesta ST. All of the parts are in good condition, and all are fully functional.

Cobb Accessport-400$ unmarried accessport with case, mount, sticker, silver face, and cord. Comes with a dizzy e30 and 93 stage 1 tune

Injen air intake- 140$ good condition. Gives good turbo noise! Easy to install and comes in box. I had it on car for about 20,000 miles.

BOOMBA short throw shifter plate-50$. This thing really helps shifter feel, and it is easy to install.

CPE intercooler-300$ I never installed this. I was gonna go stage 3, but bought a different car instead. Intercooler is in great condition. Bought it from a member from MDstclub. Fins are in good shape.

2.25” exhaust cutout-50$ I bought this to put on stock exhaust, but I never got around to it. It welds or clamps on and plugs into 12v outlet. Comes with a remote to open or close valve. I tested it and it works.

Feel free to contact with questions! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #2
Hi I have some Fiesta ST parts for sale. These came off a 2014 Fiesta ST. All of the parts are in good condition, and all are fully functional.

Cobb Accessport-400$ unmarried accessport with case, mount, sticker, silver face, and cord. Comes with a dizzy e30 and 93 stage 1 tune

Injen air intake- 140$ good condition. Gives good turbo noise! Easy to install and comes in box. I had it on car for about 20,000 miles.

BOOMBA short throw shifter plate-50$. This thing really helps shifter feel, and it is easy to install.

CPE intercooler-300$ I never installed this. I was gonna go stage 3, but bought a different car instead. Intercooler is in great condition. Bought it from a member from MDstclub. Fins are in good shape.

2.25” exhaust cutout-50$ I bought this to put on stock exhaust, but I never got around to it. It welds or clamps on and plugs into 12v outlet. Comes with a remote to open or close valve. I tested it and it works.

Feel free to contact with questions! Thanks!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thanks.
GLWS

Last edited: