Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally Having a Blast!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
New member here in LA. I finally found the one. It’s an unmodified 2016 with only 35,000 on it! What a blast these little hots are. I hope to see some other FiSTs on Hwy 1 soon!
Good find, I really like Magnetic, it's a nice looking color.And you're right, these cars are a hell of a lot of fun.

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
New member here in LA. I finally found the one. It’s an unmodified 2016 with only 35,000 on it! What a blast these little hots are. I hope to see some other FiSTs on Hwy 1 soon!
Welcome!
That's a really nice ride! They are loads of fun!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
missed this , you need to go to the Crest! Welcome there is a sub forum specifically for SoCal locals you should check it out in the southwest regional section.