Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member: Finally Got One! Chicagoland Area

Well the process was a long one but I finally found a good one!!! Just picked up this 2016 that's already been tastefully modded.

1677687786008.png 1677687798671.png

Current Mods:

Whoosh Hybrid Turbo tuned by Jason @ Dizzy Tuning on 91 oct.
Cobb Accessport
Upgraded motor mounts
Whoosh hot side pipe
Whoosh catless DP
brand new Greddy exhaust
Whoosh intake
Whoosh intercooler
New OEM ford pads and rotors
Whoosh track bar and Whoosh trunk bar
Whoosh short throw shifter
Turbosmart 14psi wastegate and Turbosmart 50/50 bov

Should be a great summer!!!

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
The red gel badge, red logo fender triangle and the black windshield sprayers look awesome with the red/black front grill badge. I'd usually say remove all of the above, or white it out as much as possible, but this looks so great. Congrats on an awesome find! What's the mileage like? Any blend door actuators clicking? Awesome to see all these mods on stock wheels. With stock wheels and stock ride height that thing is one hell of a sleeper.

pixelzombie

Welcome to the club, looks like you have all the goodies right off the bat. I'm from the area as well and just hate the pothole season. Enjoy the car, it handles like a dream.

OP
Deadwood_ST
Thread Starter #10
The red gel badge, red logo fender triangle and the black windshield sprayers look awesome with the red/black front grill badge. I'd usually say remove all of the above, or white it out as much as possible, but this looks so great. Congrats on an awesome find! What's the mileage like? Any blend door actuators clicking? Awesome to see all these mods on stock wheels. With stock wheels and stock ride height that thing is one hell of a sleeper.
Thanks! The car has a little over 52k miles and the previous owner had just changed the blend doors so I should be good for a while. It may look like a sleeper as of now but it defiantly doesn't sound like one.

OP
Deadwood_ST
Thread Starter #12
Welcome to the club, looks like you have all the goodies right off the bat. I'm from the area as well and just hate the pothole season. Enjoy the car, it handles like a dream.
Yeah, I got lucking finding this one with all the goodies it has on it. The previous owner put the time adding the power. Not much more to do besides some suspension and cosmetics to get it dialed in. Since you're from the area, you'll have to let me know of any meet ups.

pixelzombie

Yeah, I got lucking finding this one with all the goodies it has on it. The previous owner put the time adding the power. Not much more to do besides some suspension and cosmetics to get it dialed in. Since you're from the area, you'll have to let me know of any meet ups.
I've yet to attend any meets. I know there's a local group on Facebook but I think their meets are near lake county if I'm not mistaken.