Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally picked up my 2014 Fiest ST today!

After finding out that the order bank had closed for the 2014 Fiesta ST models, it was difficult to find the Molten Orange with Orange Recaro seats (and other options) combo that I had to have. But I called the right dealership at the right time and a week later I had keys in hand :) Drove her home tonight and she's tucked nicely in the garage. Looking forward to wearing in the seats, putting some awesome miles on the car and meeting another Fiesta ST drivers. Cheers!

Congrats! Did it happen to have the Rado wheels as well? There were two molten orange ST's within 50 miles and each one was fully loaded where I am at. Haven't seen one in person yet but at least in the photo's, molten orange and the black accents throughout the rest of the vehicle go very nicely together.

Nice! I'll be interested to hear in a couple months what your opinion is on the Recaro's. I decided against them just to have payments where I wanted. Test drove a model with them and I really liked them. I am also on the short, if not average, height and felt like I could rest my elbows on them. Don't have the luxury on the regular seats. Also don't have long enough arms to rest them on the door either.

I did feel like it would take some getting used to getting out of the car without putting weight on the edge of the seat though.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Congrats, did you get it from South Bay? They had Molten Orange with orange seats and now it's not there.

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
I had to go down to La Mesa to get it. I admit that I got pretty lucky with the timing! I was previously a Miata driver and lost her when I was rear-ended a month ago. Been having a really hard time finding a replacement DD and sport car. The Fiesta ST is the one! Happy to finally have her in my hands.

The seats will take some getting used to, as the bolsters were more worn on my '03 Miata and they were leather stock seats (nicely worn in). I like the snug feeling and can't wait to really test them cornering (after the first oil change).

My FiST was a replacement for my Fit Sport. Didn't get rear ended but had someone in the right lane let a moron onto the road who didn't actually merge but tried to cross the road entirely. He was attempting to get to the turn around/median section. Didn't even see him till he was a car length in front of me with my bumper pointed at his driver's door.

I enjoyed the Fit as a DD. But the FiST is world's apart. Don't have to floor it to get up a hill or merge onto the freeway anymore.

Yes, Rado wheels as well. They look really great!
Yes they do! I have them too and really like how they look.
Congrats on the Fist purchase, I'm glad you were able to find the one you wanted. Your going to really enjoy this car!

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
Thank you all! I have honestly been too busy driving her to take any pics! Seriously, where has this crazy little car been all my life? :)