Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finally Spicey

After a bit of a wait, my 2019 FiST appeared.
Ordered Jan 25.
Built Mar 20.
Delivered May 9.
I special-ordered because I wanted Orange Spice with Recaros, Navigation, Black Wheels, but NO Sunroof. Couldn't find that combo anywhere around these parts.
During the wait, the Ford cash rebate went up from $2,500 to $3,000 (nice!). Found a very pleasant, family owned, rural Ford dealership to deal with (B&B Ford, Barnwell, SC). The car was priced right at invoice, with zero dealer fees and add-ons. Did everything by e-mail and did not set foot in the dealership until I collected the car, which took all of 20 minutes.

Now I am chomping at the bit, keeping the revs down during the course of my old-school run-in process. That little Orange sucker wants to run! Looking forward to beating on Ford's FiST at my Octane Academy session next month...

OP
SCMike
Thread Starter #5
Congrats and welcome! Octane Academy for me July 24/25. What are your dates.
My dates are June 6/7. My dealer was able to finagle a slot for me the day after my order had a VIN assigned to it, several weeks before the car even entered build status.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
My dates are June 6/7. My dealer was able to finagle a slot for me the day after my order had a VIN assigned to it, several weeks before the car even entered build status.
Cool ya my guy just sold me the car lol . I waited awhile after getting mine as life was busy. Thats why I wound up scheduling late July there were only two slots left a week apart and I took mine. In 18 it was full up when I recieved my car which was mid July.

Thanks. Like your Green Envy. The color reminds me of the New Green on my first Fiesta, which I bought new in 1980 and DD'd for many years.
Thank you sir. As soon as I saw the color in person I knew I needed to have it. Hows it feel to be back in a Fiesta-mobile?

Congrats! I almost went with that color. I bought my magnetic recaros, black rims,18 last year right around this time. Still enjoying the same fun 1 yr later, also going the the ST Academy this week. Enjoy the Academy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As I Tell everyone....Welcome to Thunderdome! Let the modding Begin!

Last edited: