Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Finding someone to install my s280 turbo in North Carolina

I'd love to know the eventual answer to this too lol.

I've had no issues between Capital Ford and various smaller shops for simpler parts installs. But I've been wondering if driving up to Dizzy Tuning would be the way to go for a wastegate upgrade / heavier turbo work.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Back when Mitch was still at CP-E in Spartanburg (YES, I know, NOT exactly 'around the corner' from you!), it would have been worth the trip/stayover to get it installed by him, as he did exemplary work, and he was their 1.6 EB/FiST expert/aficionado.

But he is long gone from there, and I don't know if I would trust anyone else there to do this install.
Besides, at this point they may not even install anything which is not their own product, even though they never made, or offered, any turbo setup/kit for our rides at all.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yup hit me up gents. If you’ve got the tools we can knock it out easy. Or if you can wait a month or two until I get unpacked you can ride out to my house here and we’ll do it.
I'd be taking this up you clowns....another set of hands is priceless *

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk