Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fire Extinguisher Bracket

Trader history for Motorstate (0)

OP
M
Thread Starter #42
Thanks Motorstate, my bracket came today. I haven't actually bought a fire extinguisher yet...is there a particular model/brand that you used, which fits well? (Although the slotted holes should accommodate about anything)
I use an Allstar performance one. They run about $50. Yours was the first one that I switched to the slotted crossbar. I thought it would make it much easier to use pretty much any one you'd like.

OP
M
Thread Starter #49
Hey guys. Sorry about the late responses. I have been away on vacation and just got back late last night. I will be responding to everyone tonight after I get off of work.

Hello,

Just wondering if you still made these, and if yes, a quotation with shipment to Mexico, Postal Code 52000 (aluminum bracket if available).

Regards!

OP
M
Thread Starter #55
Well seeing as how there seems to be a decent amount of demand I will be making a new batch of these. Anyone who is interested please PM me with your address and I can get shipping prices to you. I will be building these this week so let me know guys!

OP
M
Thread Starter #56
I should also mention that I no longer make the steel brackets. My metal break that I am using was starting to show wear from the steel being stiffer than the aluminum.

OP
M
Thread Starter #57
Haven’t built any of these in a while but figured I’d dig up this old thread to see if there would be any interest. Only come in aluminum and I’m charging $45 shipped. These fit great and have been very popular at the track.