Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

First Fiesta

brewbuzz

Military Veteran
Well it's been a long time coming that's for certain. Picked up this 2017 ST last week. Bought it thru TrueCar online...without ever seeing it in person. So there was no mention (in the ad) about performance enhancements and dumbass me didn't think to inquire. Soooo....I prepurchase a Cobb Stage 1 kit, and a Damond OCC. Soooo...when the vehicle arrives I pop the hood and wouldn't you know it...there's the Damond OCC w/ VTA as well as a Cobb intake upgrade. Lmao....now I'm returning the stuff I already bought. Anyway I'm very happy with the car although it's a huge departure from the RAM 2500 I sold to get here. It doesn't have a Fiesta badge anywhere so folks keep asking if it's a Focus (and damn it's small). The car sounds/runs great but I foresee an exhaust upgrade looming....of course ;-)

OP
brewbuzz

brewbuzz

Military Veteran
Thread Starter #3
Check the intercooler. If plastic endcaps then oem if not, you got an upgrade there too.
Yes... thanks for the reminder. I need to check if they replaced the rear motor mount too.... just not as easy to crawl under unlike that RAM 😄

OP
brewbuzz

brewbuzz

Military Veteran
Thread Starter #6
Well thank you for that idea...might as well! Since I bought the Cobb stage 1 package it all has to be returned together (filter, tuner, and motor mount). I wanted to keep the tuner anyway, so I'll just sell the filter.