Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FIST Parts for sale - Part out

Trader history for FiST_MxPSI (0)

Guys,
I am selling my orange spice FiST and thus, I have to part with these parts. Carvana is offering me $14,400 which I think is a fair price. Most parts have 5000 or less miles - unless unused.
I do actually own two Accessports. I purchased an accessport a while ago, but misplaced it during our move to a new house. Since I thought it was lost, I purchased another one from a member here. Now when I started looking for parts, I found it! I also found that I never really installed all of my upgrades - including the intercooler, downpipe and LED bulbs. See the list below and let me know if you are interested. Right now, I would like to sell everything local in South Bay (LA), So CAL as it is hard to find the time to ship stuff. However, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Team Dynamics 16" pro race 1.2 gun metal wrapped in Firestone Firehawks (205/50/R16) w/ TPMS - $750 Local Pickup

Turbosmart Blow-off Valve (BOV) Kompact EM dual port VR2 - $160 (shipped)
COBB Accessport AP3 (2) - $400 each SOLD
COBB motor mount - $50
Mountune Perf Catback exhaust - $400
Mountune Perf Downpipe (brand new, never installed) - $300
Mountune Perf intercooler hose kit / Charge pipes - $200
Whoosh Induction hose and evap harness - $100
whoosh motorsports V3 front mount intercooler in Black high temp paint (brand new, never installed) - $300
LED headlight bulbs (headlight and fogs, new never installed) - $40

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
FiST_MxPSI
Thread Starter #15
Too bad you prefer not to ship. Kinda interested in the cat
Yeah, shipping would be hard for me to do. I can do small stuff like the APs or LED lights, but the larger stuff is too hard for me to do. If things do not sell locally, I will ship and have my brother help me. I have back problems. Just moving those wheels around will put my back out for a week.