Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FocusFest / ST Fest 2016 Pictures (PIC HEAVY)

My first event, but certainly not my last! I went down with [MENTION=3009]BBock[/MENTION] and fortunate enough to meet [MENTION=3640]erdna14[/MENTION] [MENTION=1579]masonsturbos[/MENTION] . Got some ok shots at least. Enjoy.

Thanks for posting. Great pics, and I can't believe there wasn't one green one there??????

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #9
Right!! Would you believe he only took 2nd in his class!? The silver one next to it when they were lined up took 1st. The silver one was cool but come on, those flares are amazing!

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Right!! Would you believe he only took 2nd in his class!? The silver one next to it when they were lined up took 1st. The silver one was cool but come on, those flares are amazing!
I didn't come this year but I'm sure the judges to take into consideration built vs. bought.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #11
I didn't come this year but I'm sure the judges to take into consideration built vs. bought.
I suppose... Somebody built it though. It all comes down to the judges though. You win some, you lose some. The stupid amount of work in that car is truly stunning though.

Rhinopolis

Off topic - My now deceased grandfather retired after working with Gulf Oil his entire career and as an operator.

I've always wanted a Gulf livery themed car (since I saw my 1st Porsche with that theme many years back), and I love everything about how that FoST owner pulled off his Gulf livery theme. Smooth [twothumb]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
that car is built like crap; that's why it didn't win

Plus, it's unchanged from how it appeared in the giveaway

The guy who built that car is a notorious scammer yet still somehow Gulf didn't know better and paid the dude to build the car to giveaway.

The wheels are just average Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave in Frost White.

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #18
that car is built like crap; that's why it didn't win

Plus, it's unchanged from how it appeared in the giveaway

The guy who built that car is a notorious scammer yet still somehow Gulf didn't know better and paid the dude to build the car to giveaway.

The wheels are just average Forgestar F14 Super Deep Concave in Frost White.
Didn't realize the story behind it.

To each their own on the car I guess. There's nothing average about it if you ask me lol.