Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For Sale: 4X 17x7 Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 Shadow Black Metallic w/Direzza DIII tires, Muteki Lugs (OH)

Trader history for the duke (0)

the duke

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 w/Direzza IIIs & Muteki SR48s
$650 OBO!
Local Pick-Up only Lake County ,OH 44060
Contact via thread or PMs.

Sold car, last of the parts. A set of 17x7 Team Dynamics, offset ET42. Really rad set of wheels, I don't know if you can even get these or if they're produced anymore, I know Rimstock UK went bankrupt some time back. Ordered originally from Demon Tweaks in the UK across the pond. I took really good care of these wheels; Paint is clean, no rash, and the metallic sparkle is very bright, though 2X wheels have some remnants of brake dust (I was able to get it most off with polish, stopped when it was good enough) and a mark on 1 wheel (see pictures). Wheels were used in summer and never saw salt. Also attached are a set of 215/40/17 Direzza IIIs that have some tread left, but I wouldn't run more than a season on the tires. Includes a set of Muteki Burning Blue open ended SR48s, aluminum rings, and spare center caps.

/Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I regret selling mine. If I were closer I’d snatch these up.

OP
T

the duke

Thread Starter #5
Great wheel for HS in Autocross - super light
I want to say under 20lbs?

and with a 42ET it pushed the wheel out slightly which helped move the center of gravity of the car. The 215s added a little wider stance too. Looked great. Never had rubbing.