Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For sale: Damond OCC

Trader history for Spork1569 (6)

Spork1569

After having to remove the catch can far too many times in I decided to switch over to the mishimoto can due to the location. I am the second owner of this catch can but only really out about 1000 miles on it since buying it. Asking 110 (shipping included to continental US).

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why did you have to remove it so many times? Mine has been in since 10k and I haven't ever had to remove it

OP
Spork1569

Spork1569

Thread Starter #3
Why did you have to remove it so many times? Mine has been in since 10k and I haven't ever had to remove it
Just little things here and there that require removing the cowl or crossover pipe. I think it's also just been the mods I've been installing as well as a run of bad luck.

Recently when I did crossover/turbo inlet install it blocked the clamps to the crossover pipe, servicing the GFB diverter valve same thing, the one time I accidently launched the ecu plastic clip into my crossover pipe by accident(while installing tranny mount powerflex bushing, had to basically dismember intake to the turbo elbow all over again) , installation of passenger mount pineapple slice as the hoses blocked access to the bolts.

Mishimoto seemed to be one of the more reccomened ones as well so I thought I'd give it a shot.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You do know about their bracket fiasco.....correct? Just be aware that they have been prone to breaking.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Mishimoto and fixing known problems...ha...maybe you will get lucky. Just always inspect the bracket every now and again.