Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2017 Fiesta ST (Local Sale Pending)

Trader history for apex1 (0)

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
2017 Orange Spice Fiesta ST for sale. Owned by a 66 year old grandfather. Under 26k miles. I am the original owner. Always kept in a climate controlled garage. Never had any accidents or mechanical issues--there is not a single door ding or scratch on the car. The car has never seen snow or salt. It is covered in my garage in the winter. Clean title in my name in hand. The interior looks like new and the back seat has literally never been sat in. Never on a track and never autocrossed. The car has never been an everyday driver and is really perfect in every way. Note: this ST does not have the Recaros package--I did not want them. More pictures available by text. The car is located in Central Ohio.

--full front bumper, full hood, side mirrors and partial front fender PPF from new
--Rallyarmor mud flaps
--Mishimoto rear suspension brace
--Cobb Accessport with 15psi and 25psi 93 and E30 tunes--car is in 15psi tune 95% of the time and always until fully warm
--Anarchy shift knob (have stock knob)
--symposer delete (have stock part which may be installed in about 10 minutes if you want it)
--Cobb rear motor mount (have stock one if you want it)
--Viofo front and rear dash cam (if you want it; otherwise I will remove it)
--OEM black wheels with almost new take-off OEM Bridgestone tires just installed--tp sensors work
--Steel wheels with all season tires that I use when it falls below 45 degrees--car is parked for the Winter at first sign of salt
--Oil changed at 1000 miles and every 5000 miles after that with FOMOCO filter and synthetic 5W-20 oil
--CRC spray Intake Valve Cleaner used at every oil change
--New spark plugs at 5000 miles and again at 25,000 miles (NGK Ruthenium)
--new Motorcraft OEM battery less than 2 years ago
--pre-2017 interior led light factory harness so the led light above the glove box is there (factory eliminated it after 2016)
--Damond catch can View attachment 59680 View attachment 59678 View attachment 59679
That's about as good an example of the car as anyone will find. Someone will be lucky to get this one.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
If I wasn't going to the UK in June to drive in a 4 day rally, I would grab this one. I envy the new owner.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
My Car unmolested🤣 joking about my car being molested. It’s just highly modified and drives like a dream. Even after getting totaled and rebuilt with that said …..This is got to be the cleanest example of close to same mileage as mine slightly lower though , now as I am rolling up on 30k fast here. It’s even cleaner than the Magnetic I picked up to drive while mine was being rebuilt.
Someone is going to get a really nice car.