Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For Sale Fifthteen 52 Black Chicanes Wheels and Tires, Cobb V3 AP, and Red Mountune Shift Knob

Trader history for Corstang427 (0)

4 Fifteen 52 Chicanes Black with Bridgestone Potenza Tires 4000 miles on them
$900 (sold)
Cobb V3 Accessory with A Piller Mount
$350 [SOLD]
Red Mountune Shift Knob
$30 [sold]

Shipping From Indiana, USA
Will provide shipping quotes or can do local pick up.
I have been a long time lurker who unfortunately just sold my FIST. Some parts that I have leftover.

Please email cdmyers0618@gmail.com or PM.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thank you
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Notice to Seller
You are in violation of the forum Classified Rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

3.Images***

***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash device photo(s) must show the install or uninstall screen(s) with your ID info in the photo(s), to prove the device is yours and unmarried.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

Notice to Buyer
For your protection it is recommended that you postpone your purchase until the forum Classified Rules are complied with.
I believe everything has been fixed.

joesiris

ok so im def too broke to buy those wheels but I really fell in love with them when they came out...and call me a dummy, but for the life of me I could not find any resources on how to fit them to the vehicle. I am not familiar with single nut racing style wheels. how does it work?

joesiris

oh ok gotcha, thank you. well good luck selling them, they rally are a good looking set of wheels