Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For Sale: Innovate Ethanol Content Gauge and AEM Wideband

Trader history for Redhedmetalhed (0)

Listing my gauges for sale.
The Innovate ethanol gauge is in like new condition. The gauge itself was removed and test wired to see if I had the right switched 12v source. Otherwise, everything else is still new in package.
The AEM Wideband is brand new, never installed. The box is a bit beat up, but everything inside is fresh from the factory.
Now, why am I selling these? Because I decided to do something stupid with my money and try a custom LCD gauge set up. I have no use for these gauges otherwise, so I figured I'd discount them a bit and sell them back to recoup a bit of my costs for the new set up.
And before anyone says it! Yes I know wideband gauges are redundant on a car with an OEM wideband sensor. But if you're planning to push more power than a regular off the shelf flash tune for an OEM turbo, then the redundancy is definitely worthwhile.

Asking $100 for the ethanol gauge, and $95 for the wideband. Get both of them for $180 if you buy together.

Anyway, here's pictures: