Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For Sale: Muteki SR35 tuner lugs and Dpro camber plates

Trader history for Geebs (0)

Muteki short closed end tuner lugs in black. Locks and keys included all in really good shape (no winters). These will NOT work on aftermarket rims as far as I am aware!! $45.00 shipped
Also a set of Dpro's camber plates, were on my car for about 6 or 7 thousand miles and I painted them black. $30.00 shipped
I accept paypal!
PM me.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Geebs
Thread Starter #3
My set of SR35s works just fine with my TD Pro Race 1.2s, and all of my other aftermarket alloy wheels. [thumb]
They would not fit with my new Drag wheels, I had to order narrow spline lugs for them which is why these are no good for me anymore.
Thanks for the info though, after I had to buy different lugs I was a little bummed....these guys were a little expensive to just put in a drawer and not use.(y)

Yeah these look like they have a pretty wide "seat" to them. I can see how they wouldn't fit most, if any aftermarket wheels. Might be good for the stock wheels? Anything to replace the Ford junk!

OP
Geebs
Thread Starter #5
Bump.....price drops or just make an offer, I ain't trying to be greedy:LOL: just trying to get some money back!!!

OP
Geebs
Thread Starter #6
I just realized that the locking lugs did not come with the Mutekis....no idea where those came from but they are included anyway....$45.00 shipped