Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For Sale Schroth Quick Fit Pro Fiesta ST

Trader history for sjwarden914 (0)

For sale is a like new Schroth Quick Fit Pro for the Fiesta ST drivers side. Used this for Auto X just 2 times. Have sold the Fiesta ST so I no longer can use this.

Comes with original box and instructions.

Price $290

Shipping - UPS ground buyer to pay actual shipping cost anywhere CONUS

contact me via PM, email at sjwarden914@gmail.com or by phone at (937)602-6882.

A7B2CD3E-2A1C-4D16-B5F6-ED874A6E9612.jpeg

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Yes that is my listing.

The Quick Fit harnesses on Ebay that are 260 with shipping are not the Pro model, which is what I am selling here and is better in every way. Seriously though, the Pro model has a better buckle system and has provision in it for integration with a Hans system which the regular Quick Fit does not have. New these cost $365.

Officially Reducing the price to $250 plus buyer pays shipping, get a Pro model for the price of the base Quick Fit harness.

Yes that is my listing.

The Quick Fit harnesses on Ebay that are 260 with shipping are not the Pro model, which is what I am selling here and is better in every way. Seriously though, the Pro model has a better buckle system and has provision in it for integration with a Hans system which the regular Quick Fit does not have. New these cost $365.

Officially Reducing the price to $250 plus buyer pays shipping, get a Pro model for the price of the base Quick Fit harness.
Keep in mind that the ones questioning prices aren't the ones with money to spend

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk