Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS For sale USED oem Fiesta St wheels in Silver (SoCal)

Trader history for MustangPanch (0)

Selling a set of USED OEM Fiesta ST Wheels in Silver. I purchased this set of wheels from a redditor about a year ago with plans for a track day set but all they've been doing is sitting in the shed. I had an interested buyer but that fell through so I'm posting them here. I also posted this on the FiestaST subreddit and figured I should post it here as well.

4 USED OEM Silver Wheels with center caps, No tires or sensors are included.

Wheel | Damage
A | heavy curb rash at 4 o'clock and medium curb rash at 9 o'clock
B | light curb rash at 9 o'clock with a small chip at 4 o'clock
C | medium curb rash at 1 and 7 o'clock
D | No curb rash the best of the bunch

Wheel Album
Verification Photo

Price: I'm asking 100 bucks FIRM (same price I paid for these).
Shipping: !Local pickup only! I'm located in the SoCal / Disneyland area of Cali
Send me a PM with any questions and I'll try my best to respond quickly. Also I took a verification picture a couple of minutes ago since the photos I took this morning didn't have it. If I need to have my username and date on all the photos I can take the wheels out of my shed update if necessary.

Attachments

Still
Selling a set of USED OEM Fiesta ST Wheels in Silver. I purchased this set of wheels from a redditor about a year ago with plans for a track day set but all they've been doing is sitting in the shed. I had an interested buyer but that fell through so I'm posting them here. I also posted this on the FiestaST subreddit and figured I should post it here as well.

4 USED OEM Silver Wheels with center caps, No tires or sensors are included.

Wheel | Damage
A | heavy curb rash at 4 o'clock and medium curb rash at 9 o'clock
B | light curb rash at 9 o'clock with a small chip at 4 o'clock
C | medium curb rash at 1 and 7 o'clock
D | No curb rash the best of the bunch

Wheel Album
Verification Photo

Price: I'm asking 100 bucks FIRM (same price I paid for these).
Shipping: !Local pickup only! I'm located in the SoCal / Disneyland area of Cali
Send me a PM with any questions and I'll try my best to respond quickly. Also I took a verification picture a couple of minutes ago since the photos I took this morning didn't have it. If I need to have my username and date on all the photos I can take the wheels out of my shed update if necessary.
Still got these wheels. ???

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a set, nearly perfect. Not cheap though. These go for $550+ (EACH) at the dealer. Make me a good offer. They were painted in the rubber paint which I scraped off using my thumbnail, no scratches or kerb rash which have sat in my garage for the last 3years. Willing to meet half way for delivery if you're interested.

I have a set, nearly perfect. Not cheap though. These go for $550+ (EACH) at the dealer. Make me a good offer. They were painted in the rubber paint which I scraped off using my thumbnail, no scratches or kerb rash which have sat in my garage for the last 3years. Willing to meet half way for delivery if you're interested.
Thanks for your offer but you never going to find anyone willing to pay anything CLOSE to $500 for each stock rim LOL

I don't believe you will find anyone even slightly interested for anything over $200 for all 4 but that's just a guess

For reference, we can get a set of 4 Rota Grids 17x8 for under $700

https://www.amazon.com/PCS-ROTA-GRID-17X8-PCD/dp/B01A05DF3I

Last edited: