Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD For Trade (OK): Smoke Storm Front and Rear Recaro Seats!

Trader history for chalituna (1)

OP
chalituna
Thread Starter #23
the problem with the harness is the older Fiesta ST and the newer Fiesta ST having different plug for the harness. The Recaro seat/older Fiesta ST has a 16 pin connector and the Newer/base Fiesta ST has a smaller 8 pin connector. Other than that, everything else within the seat plugs in as it would.

I happen to have an extra seat harness that plugs directly into the base model 8 pin connector to solve the incompatibility problem.

Last edited:
the problem with the harness is the older Fiesta ST and the newer Fiesta ST having different plug for the harness. The Recaro seat/older Fiesta ST has a 16 pin connector and the Newer/base Fiesta ST has a smaller 8 pin connector. Other than that, everything else within the seat plugs in as it would.

I happen to have an extra seat harness that plugs directly into the base model 8 pin connector to solve the incompatibility problem.

Would I be able to buy it off you ?