Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Ford and Weather Tech floor mats and trunk liner

Trader history for NY5Speed (0)

SOLD! - Ford all-weather mats for the FiST. A little wear on the driver's mat but overall nice. $75 obo shipped and PayPal'd in the U.S.

870A5939.jpg

EDIT - $150 picked up, $175 shipped in the US! Full set of WeatherTech floor liners and trunk liner. Used for 6 months before I sold the car the set is about $260 new. They are a bit bulky so I prefer local pickup (Hamilton NY but I can met anywhere between Binghamton and Syracuse. I'll also be in Rochester next weekend). $200 shipped. PM here or email rjcanon@gmail.com

870A5937.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ford all-weather mats for the FiST. A little wear on the driver's mat but overall nice. $75 obo shipped and PayPal'd in the U.S.

View attachment 43419

Full set of WeatherTech floor liners and trunk liner. Used for 6 months before I sold the car the set is about $260 new. They are a bit bulky so I prefer local pickup (Hamilton NY but I can met anywhere between Binghamton and Syracuse. I'll also be in Rochester next weekend). $200 obo. I'm willing to ship but buyer pays actual shipping, send me your ZIP for a shipping quote. PM here or email rjcanon@gmail.com

View attachment 43420

Thanks!

How much for just the weather mats?

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
Bump! Need these out of the garage. $150 picked up or $175 shipped for the full weathertech set.

OP
N
Thread Starter #13
If you decide to split, I’m interested in the rears and trunk.
Then I might be interested in the fronts x)
If you're both serious I'll split them up. @Gabou44 If you want to PM me your shipping address in Québec, I'll get a quote and split it with you.