Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Edge ST vs. Focus ST vs. Fiesta ST race

Why though? The escape is built on the same bones as the focus, its just higher off of the ground and also has a taller cabin. Center of gravity is fucked, even if you were to lower it it on focus ST springs, it’s going to handle worse because the physical body is taller without being wider on the same ratio. So you’d ply it with power and AWD? To make a slower Edge ST, which itself is a poorly rebadged Edge Sport? Even the 8 speed on the Edge Sport reuses every single ratio from the 6F35 trans that it replaces, they literally added two gears for almost no purpose. It’s a half baked attempt to make the car more complicated, if you’re adding two gears you shouldn’t be reusing ANY ratios from a 6 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A bigger, more comfortable FoST with over 300 hp?

Sign me up! :LOL:

Honestly I've gotten more attached to the car since that post. Being stuck at home, I'm taking it out to the canyons and enjoying the hell out of it.

20200407_143002.jpg

But I'd still have a look at an Escape ST if or when Ford makes one.

I will always keep my Fiesta ST but a escape ST would be perfect size for the wife to drive and according to sources it is going to be made with the 2.3 ecoboost that is used in their other line ups. HP and TQ is not released yet but with the 2.0 ecoboost making 250/275 I would think the same HP that the ranger has would make it fun. We need a SUV to hold 4 adults, trips, etc. so the fiesta is just a toy for me and my daily driver but wouldn't want to put 4 adults in it and take a week trip to Mrytle Beach for example. I want it to happen so it smooths over me wanting the new GT500 :) I had 03 Terminator and sold to order my 07 GT500 back in the day and told her a couple weeks ago I would sell my current GT500 to get a new one... her only reply was "REALLY YOU JUST BOUGHT THE FIESTA" and walked away...hey that wasn't a NO...LOL