Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST Gets the First COBB Stage 2 Kit, Will Blow Tires Off.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
This... Every month it's hmmm can I buy this or do I pay rent? LOL.
My kids have grown used too hambuger helper without the hamburger or the non superchunky peanut butter samich...

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Not sure if you've done this before but be forewarned modding gets very addicting, more so than any drug haha
haha ohhhh yeah i know.. check out my 07 civic in new member section. looking to go from honda to fun torque monster :p

This... Every month it's hmmm can I buy this or do I pay rent? LOL.
yeah it can be more stressful than it should be..modifying a car is just money and patience.. very tempting to open a line of credit for that next mod (not that ive ever done that [biggrin] )

haha ohhhh yeah i know.. check out my 07 civic in new member section. looking to go from honda to fun torque monster :p

yeah it can be more stressful than it should be..modifying a car is just money and patience.. very tempting to open a line of credit for that next mod (not that ive ever done that [biggrin] )
That's going to put a smile on your face every time your on thirty seven and a Honda gets frisky, Lol!
Having this much torque at around 2200 rpm means you don't have to beat the C@#& out of it like your Civic to get any power, it comes on quick in the Fist.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
That's going to put a smile on your face every time your on thirty seven and a Honda gets frisky, Lol!
Having this much torque at around 2200 rpm means you don't have to beat the C@#& out of it like your Civic to get any power, it comes on quick in the Fist.
Haha oh yeah 37 is the place to catch a quick race..hopefully will be picking on the vw kids soon

Stage 2 and 3 come out the last Tuesday of this month and intake, turboback exhaust and intercooler should be out the last Thursday of this month