Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rookie question re: Access Port

Hi all it's the rookie asking 'dumb questions' again lol

So i just hit up the local tuning place here in Melbourne, Australia which is called Horse Power factory about getting a tuning and this is what they responded with;

Thank you for your enquiry. We can tune your Fiesta ST for $795 and you will gain around 7% in peak power but an amazing 25% in torque which is what you will really feel. As for warranty, a tune cannot void your warranty unless any damage is attributable back to the tune. However in saying that we do not push the car beyond it's limits and this is a very safe and reliable tune that gets the most out of the Fiesta.

If ever you had any trouble with the car and you needed to take it back to Ford, you can bring it to us first and we can flash the standard file back into it for $55. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards
Mario Mohorko
Sales / Marketing

Would this be exactly the same as getting the COBB Access port and doing it myself?

Thanks guys,

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Not bad for a Custom Tune if they let you bring it back for any updates you might add to the car later on. The COBB is not yet available ouside the NA market as the 3 door ST's have a EU tuning strategy which is different from our cars.. Do they have any kind of dyno testing they offer with this tune ??

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
ahh.. i see! Thanks for clearing that up.

I've just sent an email to them to confirm whether or not a dyno test is offered. I'll update you shortly

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
If they are reputable and provide dyno tuning thats really a fair price.

OP
N
Thread Starter #6
ANd the response was;

Yes the tune is a custom dyno tune so you will receive a before and after graph to show you exactly how much you have gained.

Kind Regards
Mario Mohorko
Sales / Marketing

Given the responses and $785 AU = approx 710USD$ i've booked her in for the tune!

I'll post the Dyno graphs once she is all done!

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
There is no AP for the Australian FiST as it's a Euro Tune.. :(

XuperXero

That's why I'm looking at Mountune's MT215. Just a rebranded Cobb AP and tuned for euro spec.