Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stage 2 questions, what do i need?

Hello!! I have a fiesta st 2016 mk7, i already have mountune rear mount, ramair foam filter, gfb dv+, ngk iridium 5810 gapped 0.026, what else do i need For stage 2? I ordered cobb intercooler... I dont know if i need only a full intake or a catback, or i can use the full intake with stock catback or stock intake with aftermarket catback. I already have my accesport. Thank you!

Dialcaliper

What’s your definition of “Stage 2”?

In the US, our tuners that use Cobb software (Dizzy, Stratified, Tune+, etc) here basically say the only vital thing actually required for a “stage 2” tune is an intercooler, and maybe regapped spark plugs.

Everything else is nice to haves, quality of life (like RMM), or candy with a little more “oomph” Where stage 2 is defined as “intercooler and whatever else you want, or nothing but with stock turbo and stock fuel.

What you have on the car is fine for Stage 1, add an intercooler for Stage 2, everything else optional.

Basically some other stuff is good to have and may squeak out a little extra power (intakes, crossover, etc etc) but there’s nothing else that’s actually required to run the tune safely. The 1.6 Ecoboost can basically adapt to anything else.