Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford launching a new blue for performance vehicles? Fiesta ST included?

Can someone with skills take the ford lineup picture and make it an MFT wallpaper?

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Ford told either Road & Track or Car & Driver that Liquid Blue is not set for production and was developed for the show only. There are too many layers in the paint to make it an option for production. That doesn't mean there won't be a color close to Liquid Blue as an option, but surely not the exact same color that is at the show.

SPhilli911

Hmm, now that I've seen the pictures of the Fiesta ST in that color I don't think it suits the car. Looks fantastic on the Ford GT and the GT350, just not feelin it on the FiST. Raptor is meh too.

But that's just me!

OP
Brick
Thread Starter #25
Thanks for the pics of the fiesta st in that color. I still like it :)

Yeah, I've heard the same about it being a show car color only. No intentions of it being used for production.

Uhhh, maybe it's possible to pull the paint codes off a GT once it comes out, and then do a whole body spray on your Fiesta ST.
It won't even be on the production GT. Look at the Jalopnik article, it's a design team show-only color.