Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Racing engraved shift knob/adapter,Ford TPMS reset tool!

Trader history for DaycareRally (0)

Selling my white cue ball shift knob. It's white with black engraving (shift pattern and Ford racing on the side). Billet silver reverse lockout adapter as this is not a direct fit knob. I purposely got this setup to give it about 1" height over stock. This is the perfect setup/weight in my opinion. I've tried the dead hook extension and boomba knob.
$50 SHIPPED FOR THE COMBO want to sell together for now.. SOLD!

Oem TPMS reset tool. No more trips to the dealer and is super easy for wheel swaps.
$25 SHIPPED SOLD

All items US only 48 states
PM or email me @ joebayne00@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Is it an actual cue ball? And weighs 170g?
It's from Cj pony parts. I believe epco manufactures them out of cue ball material. Not sure on the weight but I would guess 120-150 gram. The car doesn't need a lot of weight. Even with my fs werks short shift this felt perfect

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
It's from Cj pony parts. I believe epco manufactures them out of cue ball material. Not sure on the weight but I would guess 120-150 gram. The car doesn't need a lot of weight. Even with my fs werks short shift this felt perfect

TPMS tool SOLD!

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Any pics of the shift knob installed with the adapter?
I don't have any(sorry got a new phone) here's a pic on mustang for reference. The white know looks much better and the fiesta reverse lockout is more Lo-profile. Also it fits with no gap with this shift knob unlike some other.