Forum stalker intro

Member ID
Been stalking this forum for a while and decided to finally join. I'm still just a fiesta hopeful at the moment, but hopefully before too long I'll be able to make the plunge and get my own. I live in northern utah and from what I've seen there seems to be a decent crowd around here, though I've yet to see a fiesta st in person yet. I hope to be able to support the community and I know I'll learn a lot here.

I've always been a fan of the fiesta, but to be honest hearing the st was only getting it's standard 1.6 turbocharged left me a little worried, but after seeing the ATP big turbo my fears have been assuaged and now it will only be a matter of paying off the wife's car (and probably upgrading the truck) until I make one of these little demons my own.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Member ID
when you buy an ST you get a free 2-day Racing School thing out at Ford Racing School at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. http://www.stoctaneacademy.com - that's right I said 100% free when you buy an ST and you have 1yr from vehicle purchase to attend.

since you're already in UT getting to Tooele shouldn't be a big deal.

Member ID
when you buy an ST you get a free 2-day Racing School thing out at Ford Racing School at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. http://www.stoctaneacademy.com - that's right I said 100% free when you buy an ST and you have 1yr from vehicle purchase to attend.

since you're already in UT getting to Tooele shouldn't be a big deal.
I didn't know this! Dealers should tell buyers about this program!

OP
S
Member ID
Thread Starter #6
Thanks! I was aware of the octane academy, but I didn't know it was still going on. Ya I actually pass by there quite often on the way to the sand dunes. Ya we just picked up a mazda 3 for my wife last month, her old car was a 93 cavalier with 260,000, it was time for something new. So it'll be a while before I'll have the fiesta in the drive way, but if anyone can't make it out here for the octane academy I'd gladly take their place!!

SICKESSS-ST

Member ID
Welcome, you will love it more once you own one. A good friend of mine lives in Layton, may be next time I visit I will run into you, lol, what would be the chances of that happening right.

OP
S
Member ID
Thread Starter #8
I'll keep an eye out for any white fiestas with California plates ha ha. Layton is a pretty good place to be