Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forum stalker intro

Been stalking this forum for a while and decided to finally join. I'm still just a fiesta hopeful at the moment, but hopefully before too long I'll be able to make the plunge and get my own. I live in northern utah and from what I've seen there seems to be a decent crowd around here, though I've yet to see a fiesta st in person yet. I hope to be able to support the community and I know I'll learn a lot here.

I've always been a fan of the fiesta, but to be honest hearing the st was only getting it's standard 1.6 turbocharged left me a little worried, but after seeing the ATP big turbo my fears have been assuaged and now it will only be a matter of paying off the wife's car (and probably upgrading the truck) until I make one of these little demons my own.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
when you buy an ST you get a free 2-day Racing School thing out at Ford Racing School at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. http://www.stoctaneacademy.com - that's right I said 100% free when you buy an ST and you have 1yr from vehicle purchase to attend.

since you're already in UT getting to Tooele shouldn't be a big deal.

when you buy an ST you get a free 2-day Racing School thing out at Ford Racing School at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. http://www.stoctaneacademy.com - that's right I said 100% free when you buy an ST and you have 1yr from vehicle purchase to attend.

since you're already in UT getting to Tooele shouldn't be a big deal.
I didn't know this! Dealers should tell buyers about this program!

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Thanks! I was aware of the octane academy, but I didn't know it was still going on. Ya I actually pass by there quite often on the way to the sand dunes. Ya we just picked up a mazda 3 for my wife last month, her old car was a 93 cavalier with 260,000, it was time for something new. So it'll be a while before I'll have the fiesta in the drive way, but if anyone can't make it out here for the octane academy I'd gladly take their place!!

SICKESSS-ST

Welcome, you will love it more once you own one. A good friend of mine lives in Layton, may be next time I visit I will run into you, lol, what would be the chances of that happening right.

OP
S
Thread Starter #8
I'll keep an eye out for any white fiestas with California plates ha ha. Layton is a pretty good place to be