Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 11-18 Fiesta Wiper delete 3D Printed Plugs

Trader history for HBST51 (0)

I was going to purchase one until I converted that 170 Euro in to dollars ($190) and plus 50 euro shipping ($70) is it really worth it?..... Or you can spend $15 and plug the hole....
Oh I absolutely agree and you have to give them your finish panel as well...

Yea its a bit expensive but i like the idea of debadging the ford emblem.
That was my interest in it as well, but I do not want to give away my original panel (Im one of those guys that has to keep every original part)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Out of curiosity, is there any gains to wiper delete outside of aesthetics?
Technically, its weight reduction lol. I've heard the rear wiper and motor is around ~3lbs. I did it just for aesthetics. Since I don't use the rear wiper anyway, seeing as I don't drive the car in the rain or snow and the few times I've gotten caught in rain I never used the rear wiper anyway.

Also, you can look at it as less things to potentially rattle

I like the look. Took about 15 minutes from start to finish. I recommend a long metal panel pop tool to assist the alligator clips towards the middle so they don't rip the plastic tabs off the main trim piece itself. Very nice install and plug fits tight. 20190513_193159.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you still have one of these I would like to buy one! Not sure if I'll keep the wiper off year round cause it's useful in the snow, but seems easy enough to put it back on if needed. Love the look without the wiper.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Weight savings lol, the arm assembly and wiper has to be 2 ish pounds, the motor (if you pull it out) should be a few more....

It’s probably just cosemetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah I was thinking maybe they were prone to failure and not worth replacing out of warranty.