Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 17x7 4x100 (not 108) Sparco Assetto Gara

Trader history for Natedogg (0)

I have a set of 17x7 4x100 Sparco Assetto Garas with almost new 215/45-17 General AS-03 tires. They are from my other car but I have no use for them since they don't fit the FiST. The person who bought the car didn't want them on the car so it's back on stock rims and I had to buy new tires. :-/

The rims have zero rash or marks anywhere on them. The tires have 3500 miles on them and are over 90% tread left. Basically a mint condition set. 2 tires have just a tiny bit of paint on the outer edge from touching the plastic fenders over big dips. Not all that noticeable and it does come off. No damage from the rubbing. They also come with some 63.3-51.1 mm hub rings and 12x1.5 lugs if you like.

I would prefer local pickup (DE/MD/SEPA/SNJ) because shipping wheels sucks for those of us that don't get discounts or do it often. This exact setup is going for $948 on Tire Rack now (where I bought them). I would like $800 and I'm firm on that price. It's a great deal for basically brand new rims and tires in almost brand new condition.