Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 17x7 OZ Ultraleggera Silver + Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R (TX)

Trader history for johntesi (0)

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
Bump. Willing to discuss reasonable offers!

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
I'd really like to sell these. Any interest/insight?

Cheers!

I can't believe these havent sold yet. I spent more on my wheel setup, sadly you posted the day after I ordered mine :(

This is what I was looking for when I bought mine back in November. I would trade you but that doesn't help you any. lol Wish I had waited now.

OP
J
Thread Starter #12
If you get a chance, can you post a better pic showing the rub marks on the front tires?
I'm happy to send all interested parties all requested pics via email or text. Send me a PM. The rubbing is minor, and if the aesthetics bother you, you can always flip which tire is mounted on which wheel so the rubbed sidewalls face inside.

Been receiving lots of interest lately.. working on figuring out shipping for these since it seems likely they'll be getting shipped to the strongest offer sometime this week.

Cheers!

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
Looks like we may get a break in the crazy rain this week for me to get these boxed up and shipped out. Have received some local interest, too. All PMs replied.

Cheers!

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
Bump. Willing to discuss and make a deal with interested parties! Also finally in town long enough to get these packed up and shipped.

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
Let's get these sold. Making me miss my FiST too much. Moving houses next month, don't want to move these with me!

I can give you nothing but hopes, dreams and a promise that they will see the track and car shows. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk